Assimilation to the highest qualities of the universe—Zhen, Shan, Ren (Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance)—are the foundation of practice.
Falun Dafa “brings a person to a state of wisdom and harmonious existence. The movements of the practice are concise, as a great way is extremely simple and easy.” Falun Dafa is unique in eight ways:
1. A Falun is cultivated, rather than an energy elixir.
2. The Falun refines the person even when he or she is not doing the practice’s exercises.
3. One’s primary consciousness is cultivated, such that it is the person him or herself who obtains Gong energy.
4. Both mind and body are cultivated.
5. The practice consists of five exercises, which are simple and easy to learn.
6. The mind is not used to direct anything, there are no associated risks, and Gong energy increases quickly.
7. Location, time, and direction are not of concern when exercising, nor is how one concludes one’s exercise session.
8. Protection is provided by the master's Fashen, so one needn’t fear harm from malevolent entities.
May you cherish it—the Buddha Fa is right before you.